I’m back to blogging about Sacred Success® . Though I never actually deviated from it. All my recent posts have directly stemmed from my new discoveries regarding this topic.
Now, however, I’m ready to dive right in and share with you specific steps for achieving Sacred Success.
First, a review for those who never read my post Let me introduce you to Sacred Success
- Sacred Success is the next step after overcoming underearning.
- Sacred Success is the game being played by women who are making millions (a very different game from the one most successful men are playing).
- Sacred Success merges higher incomes with a higher calling.
- Sacred Success means following your soul’s path, for your own bliss and the benefit of others, while being richly rewarded .
- Sacred Success begins with a strong profit motive, and then requires that you give up profit as your primary goal.
- The Primary Goal for Sacred Success is Achieving Greatness.
Sacred Success follows a 4- step process. I can only describe this process as a combination of getting your head clear and your hands dirty, or as an Irish saying puts it: “pray for potatoes with a hoe in your hand.” That pretty much describes the 4 step process, a process that is both sacred and mundane, that is divinely guided while grounded in action.
Here are the 4 steps:
Step 1. Receive consciously, surrendering to what is
Step 2. Pursue your highest purpose according to your deepest truths
Step 3. Exercise Mental Discipline
Step 4. Leave a legacy by modeling Greatness
Stay tuned. I’ll describe each of these steps in upcoming blogs. (I’ve actually discussed Step #1 at length in The Beginners Guide to Surrender-in 6 Simple Steps )
Comments & Feedback