Barbara Huson (formerly known as Barbara Stanny), is the leading authority on women, wealth and power. As a bestselling author, financial therapist, teacher & wealth coach, Barbara has helped millions take charge of their finances and their lives.
Barbara’s background in business, her years as a journalist, her Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology, her extensive research, and her personal experience with money give her a unique perspective and makes her the foremost expert on empowering women to live up to their financial and personal potential.
Barbara Huson has been featured on Good Morning America, The View, Extra, The O’Reilly Report, and many times on CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News, PBS and NPR, as well as the New York Times, and USA Today.
Barbara is the author of 7 books:
- Prince Charming Isn’t Coming: How Women Get Smart About Money
- Secrets of Six-Figure Women: Surprising Strategies to up Your Earnings and Change Your Life
- Overcoming Underearning: A Five-Step Plan to a Richer Life
- Finding a Financial Advisor You Can Trust: A Guide for Investors and Those Who Want To Be
- Breaking Through: Getting Past the Stuck Points in Your Life
- Sacred Success: A Course in Financial Miracles
- Rewire for Wealth: Three Steps Any Woman Can Take to Program Her Brain for Financial Success– to be published Jan. 12, 2021
You can learn more about Barbara and her work at www.Barbara-Huson.com.