Write down the numbers of the statements that apply to you.
Do this quickly, without thinking too much about your response.
Write down the ones that might apply even if you’re not quite sure.
1. I often give away my services (volunteering, working more hours than I’m actually paid).
2. It’s so hard to ask for a raise (or raise fees) that I just don’t do it.
3. I actually dislike money and/or the people who have it.
4. I am proud of my ability to make do with little. There’s nobility in being poor.
5. I blame someone or something else for my financial situation (IRS, ex-husband).
6. I find ways to avoid dealing with money (bartering).
7. I tend to sabotage myself at work (apply for jobs not qualified for or low paying, stop short of reaching goals, change jobs a lot.)
8. I work very, very hard (long hours, several jobs). Or I go into excess and then collapse.
9. I fill my free time with endless chores and tasks.
10. I am in debt, with little savings, and no idea where my money is going.
11. I have a family history of debt and/or underearning
12. I am vague about my earnings (overestimate or underestimate income; see gross, not net).
13. I continually put others needs before my own.
14. I am frequently in financial pain or stress.
15. Recognition and praise are more important to me than money.
If two or more of these statements apply, you’re probably earning less than your potential, despite your efforts and/or desire to make more. I can help you change all that!
Join me for the next Overcoming Underearning Webinar Course!
It all starts April 4, 2017
In this 5-week webinar course, I’ll walk you through my exclusive 5 step plan to a richer life.
I will take you on a guided tour through each of the 5 steps to higher earnings. You will discover how these 5 steps, when combined, create a powerful 3 pronged process — the Inner, the Outer, and the Higher Work of Wealth so that you can step up and direct your own financial future!
The calls will be chock full of information, time for Q&A, and time for participant sharing. Throughout the course, you will get unlimited email access to me and community support via a confidential Facebook page.
Join us from the comfort of your own home. Every Friday (so you can do the work over the week-end if you like) we will send you a recorded lesson. Every Thursday, the calls will be live, a chance for me to coach you personally and answer your questions.
Barbara Stanny’s mission: to revolutionize women’s relationship with money.
“Barbara Stanny is an absolute rockstar. Her course, ‘Overcoming Underearning’, helped me change my spending habits and pay off over $20,000 in credit card debt. I cannot thank her enough!”
Kate Northrup, Author of Money, A Love Story
Barbara has found that most women’s problems with money have little to do with money itself, but rather with their fear or ambivalence toward, power. After a devastating financial crisis became a personal wake-up call, Barbara went on to write several books—among them; Overcoming Underearning. She developed her successful Overcoming Underearning Course to teach women the secrets to overcoming underearning.
Barbara has a background in business, years as a journalist, a master’s degree in counseling psychology and years of spiritual practice. She has been featured on Good Morning America, The View, Extra, The O’Reilly Report, and many times on CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News, PBS, and NPR, as well as the New York Times, and USA Today. She is the author of Prince Charming Isn’t Coming: How Women Get Smart About Money, Secrets of Six-Figure Women, Overcoming Underearning, and Finding a Financial Advisor You Can Trust, as well as her latest book, Sacred Success-A Course in Financial Miracles.